Tuesday, March 14, 2017

 

All The Best To A (Micro) Land Of (Macro) Opportunities...

P.S: (Here, Pre Script) People who want to reply to this email, please ‘Reply’ to srikanth.gadwal@yahoo.com (probably from your personal email IDs) instead of this ML email ID as this would not be monitored any longer for now and your valuable suggestions, advice, feedback, wishes should not go unnoticed.
========================
Hello All,
Greetings…

A Quarter over an Year association with ‘Microland’; of course the 15 month period seems micro on this land, but this has been rich in experience with many learning and exploring opportunities. A short and sweet association; which started on 07th December 2015 (Mon) and is concluding today i.e. on 28th February 2017 (Tue). During this tenure in the role of a ‘Quality Lead’ it has been truly a gain; a memorable, fruitful and successful journey. Extraordinary, Everyday…

And yes, it was never boring as I had the company of yours/ML (Micro-Landers – Majestic Lions) in this Company all the way. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your association during the time I spent here at ML, learnt many things for life while earned to live. Each one of you at ML has been so special and contributed in specific to my growth and development; and a mention of few names is definitely not viable as the list is as big as the ML history, 27+ years of success story. But, true to my heart, I am thankful to everyone of you. While I have been here; I got the respect and your never ending love and support… and am honored and blessed to receive your guidance and regards. Thank you all.

Please share your responses with me and I accept all your feedback and comments as equal as your appreciations and compliments. Well, it is in my blood (group B+ve) which always reminds me to ‘Be Positive’. I miss you people (atleast for now) and would definitely return to ML, if it is written again… Till then, you can be in touch with me through the following, if interested. And please, do not hesitate to call up for any assistance… J


I wish you, your family and friends… all the very best and take good care. Best wishes for your future goals and endeavours and a bright career.

With thanks, regards and best wishes,
G.Srikanth – 91 9880662885.
========================
P.S: (Now, Post Script) I believe, relations flourish on communications; be it wishing, greeting or just sharing a smile(y). And in our busy lives, thanks to one or the other happy occasion every month in every year, we can celebrate with our/other people. Even if we just extend wishes on that day by any means (email/sms/chat/call), it would do a world of good… for sure. So, if anyone interested, please check out http://timeanddate.com/ & ML Calendar…
Many happy returns of the days ahead J...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]