Monday, August 03, 2015

 

Ten @ HP... 10-4 in Life...

P.S: (Here, Pre Script) People who want to reply to this email, please ‘Reply All’ to ensure that the reply is sent to srikanth.gadwal@yahoo.com instead of this HP email ID as this would not be monitored any longer for now and your valuable suggestions, advice, feedback, wishes should not go unnoticed.
========================
Hello All,
Greetings…

Left after 6 years, returned after 1 year and now leaving again after 4 years… my life at HP in short, a perfect (10-4) one of 10 years long; a great association; which started on 11th October 2004 (Mon) and is concluding today i.e. on 03rd August 2015 (Mon). During this second tenure of 4 years (ofcourse, a week less but neither weak nor less – left on 06th Aug’10 (Fri) and rehired on 10th Aug 2011 (Wed)) working for HP again, my role and work as a ‘Business Planning Analyst’ truly been a gain; a memorable, fruitful and successful journey. HP has been ‘A Road To Success’… Time and Again.

And yes, it was never boring as I had the company of yours/HP (Happy People) in this Company/HP (Hewlett Packard) all the way. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your association during the time I spent here at HP, learnt many things for life while earned to live. Each one of you at HP has been so special and contributed in specific to my growth and development; and a mention of few names is definitely not viable as the list is as big as the HP history, 75+ years of success story. But, true to my heart, I am thankful to everyone of you. While I have been here; I got the respect and your never ending love and support… and am honored and blessed to receive your guidance and regards. Thank you all.

Being an Analyst in Business (Business Analyst J) for this part of my tenure, observing and analyzing has been a part of my life and owing to this… here is a bit/bite of it before bowing out… I never had a clue of my date of joining (DOJ) in HP in advance until I joined, even twice… but probably my last working day (LWD) was decided well before and was with me all along as my… Employee ID – 20105315. Yes… rounding the numbers to single digits and reading it in the format of DDMMYY will tell you the fact… (03rd August 2015 -> 03/08/15 -> 3/8/15 -> 3(2+0+1+0)/8(5+3)/15). Hmm, a strange coincidence… might not be applicable to others… J

Yes… yes, I am known for my ‘Gadism’… Hopefully for Wit-craft and not Witch-craft… J But then, I accept all your feedback and comments as equal as your appreciations and compliments. Well, it is in my blood (group B+ve) which always reminds me to ‘Be Positive’. I miss you people (atleast for now) and would definitely return to HP(E or I), if it is written again… Till then, you can be in touch with me through the following, if interested. And please, do not hesitate to call up for any assistance… J


I wish you, your family and friends… all the very best and take good care. Best wishes for your future goals and endeavours and a bright career.

With thanks, regards and best wishes,
G.Srikanth – 91 9880662885.
========================
P.S: (Now, Post Script) I believe, relations flourish on communications; be it wishing, greeting or just sharing a smile(y). And in our busy lives, thanks to one or the other happy occasion every month in every year, we can celebrate with our/other people. Even if we just extend wishes on that day by any means (email/sms/chat/call), it would do a world of good… for sure. So, if anyone interested, please check out http://timeanddate.com/ & HP Calendar…
Many happy returns of the days ahead J...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]