Thursday, January 31, 2013

 

No.31 in My Life...


Hi All,
Greetings…

Below are some FreakoStats… about ‘31 in My Life’

My Tenth (SSC) Class Board Exam Roll Number is 0361331 (It did not seem any specific at that time though)
My B-Tech (EEE) Course Roll Number is 99691AO231 (I was a SOFTY during Graduation. SOFTY – Student OF The Year)
My Employee Code/Number is 20105315 (It remained mine even after an year of being apart)
My Work Floor at my Office is W31
My Current Job Code/Grade is M31
My Work Desk Phone Extension Number is 23142
My Dad’s Retirement Day is May 31 (Hmm, but his birthday is on 1st June)
As I write this, today is January 31 (ofcourse, only the day is pre-planned for coincidence)
And the year is 2013, which is… 3102 (In reverse… Oh! This is stupidity of ‘The One’)
The year (2013) is Year Number 31 in my Life (Born in 1982, the year of ‘Someone In the Dark’)
My Heart skipped a beat Four times… 4 is 3+1… (MeMos/Memorable Moments of my life. Ahaa, well I am ‘past thirty/not thirsty’ now)
Could my age, at the time of marriage be… 31 !!! (I am FAB, Fast Aging Bachelor… with FLAB J !)
And… this is Post Number 155… that is 5x31 (Realized while posting on my Blog/WEBlog)

Well, any TOHFA (Token Of Heart-Felt Appreciation) is Welcome (Wow! Great Expectations)…

Aaarrgghhh… Kanth’s must be crazy… just Krazzyyy… (Yes, the Mind…)

Have Fun… All the best and take good care.

With thanks, regards and best wishes,
Kanth.


Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]