Monday, September 10, 2012

 

New Activity to Start...

Hi Friends,
Greetings...

Of-late my friends, well wishers wanted my review comments on movies which are put on Facebook wall, to be captured in blog for consolidation and reference. Though, my comments are purely my reactions and perceptions, short in length and not that of great interest; for friends - anything possible... :) Since, my success is their success and their happiness is mine. "Jo mera hai woh tera hai... jo tera hai woh mera..."
Ofcourse, I use an Airtel mobile connection... :)

So, on this day (when a life started 3 decades ago) starts one more activity from me... 'Movie Reviews - From Kanth, With Love...'

All the best and take care...
-Kanth.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]