Tuesday, September 11, 2012

 

Fact about a Pact...

Hi Friends,
Greetings...

          One more 9/11 fact, about a pact - I won the bet made at the age of 13 in 1995 with a friend, by crossing 30 without the need of spectacles and assistance to my eye-sight with still better vision and hope to continue for long. For now, I have the victory in this game (of bet) and my friend has victory in the name. I guess, we are even... Well, where-ever you are, my best wishes are always with you my friend and thanks for making me more responsible to take care of my eye-sight with such a foresight, to avoid four-sight... :) All the very best and take care. Ofcourse.... 'Sarvendriyaanaam nayanam pradhaanam'.


Wish all the humans to have a good vision existing and envisaging... :)

With best wishes,
Kanth.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]