Wednesday, August 03, 2011

 

ONE year for a 100 year company...

P.S: (Here, Pre Script) People who want to reply to this email, please ensure that the reply is sent to srikanth.gadwal@yahoo.com instead of this IBM email ID as this would not be monitored any longer for now and your valuable suggestions, advice, feedback, wishes should not go unnoticed.
========================
Hello All,
Greetings…

One year for a One Hundred year company... my journey with the BIG BLUE - IBM; which started on 10th August 2010 (Tue) and is concluding today i.e. on 03rd August 2011 (Wed). During this tenure of 12 months (ofcourse, a week less but not a weak and not less) working for IBM, I (Srikanth Gadwal) worked as a Problem Manager for DiaGeo (DG), British Gas (BG) and Pooled (PMP3) accounts; a memorable, fruitful, joyful and successful journey. IBM did help me to 'Think' in a 'Smarter' way…

And yes, it was never boring, infact quite challenging (not quiet though); as I had the company of yours/IBMERs in this Company/IBM all the way. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your association during the time I spent here at IBM, learnt many things for life while earned to live. Each one of you at IBM has been so special and contributed in specific to my growth and development; and a mention of few names is definitely not viable as the list is not small. But, true to my heart, I am thankful to everyone of you. While I have been here; I got the respect and your never ending love and support… and am honored and blessed to receive your guidance and regards. Thank you all.

Being a Problem Manager here, dealing with problems to drive towards their root cause and resolution has been a part of my role and I hope this learning would definitely help me in managing problems outside IBM as well J For now, I (with Emp ID: 04963G) would like to send you one last email today on 03 AUG 2011. It seems that this association meant to end with 3G speed... :)

Yes… yes, I have been called a STUPID (Super Talented Unique Person In Demand !) and a FOOL (Freak Of One Liners !) too… :) But then, I take them all as equal as your appreciations and compliments. Well, it is in my blood (group B+ve) which always reminds me to ‘Be Positive’. I miss you people (atleast for now) and would definitely return to IBM, if it is written again. Till then, you can be in touch with me through the following, if interested. And please, do not hesitate to call up for any assistance… :)

Email me at: srikanth.gadwal@yahoo.com / gsk231@gmail.com
Scrap me on Orkut: http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile?uid=12730330254934588213
Faceoff on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/srikanth.gadwal
May We Blog on Weblog: http://scottway.blogspot.com
Follow my tweets on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gsk231

I wish you, your family and friends… all the very best and take good care. Best wishes for your future goals and endeavours and a bright career.

With thanks, regards and best wishes,
G.Srikanth – 91 9880662885.
========================
P.S: (Now, Post Script) I believe, relations flourish on communications; be it wishing, greeting or just a smile. And in our busy lives, thanks to one or the other happy occasion every month in every year, we can celebrate with our/other people. Even if we just extend wishes on that day by any means (email/sms/chat/call), it would do a world of good… for sure. So, if anyone interested, please check out http://timeanddate.com/ & IBM Calendar…
Many happy returns of the days ahead... :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]