Friday, August 06, 2010

 

Gone in Seventy months...

P.S: (Here, Pre Script) People who want to reply to this email, please ensure that the reply is sent to srikanth.gadwal@yahoo.com instead of this HP email ID as this would not be monitored any longer for now and your valuable suggestions, advice, feedback, wishes should not go unnoticed.
========================
Hello All,
Greetings…

Gone in Seventy months... Not a beginning of any new movie or a sequel, but an ending of a great association; which started on 11th October 2004 (Mon) and is concluding today i.e. on 06th August 2010 (Fri). During this tenure of 70 months working for HP, I (Srikanth Gadwal) grew from a Trainee Technical Support Engineer at GSCB to a Global TCE & Quality Analyst for all GSCs; a memorable, fruitful and successful journey. HP has been ‘A Road To Success’…

And yes, it was never boring as I had the company of yours/HP (Happy People) in this Company/HP (Hewlett Packard) all the way. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your association during the time I spent here at HP, learnt many things for life while earned to live. Each one of you at HP has been so special and contributed in specific to my growth and development; and a mention of few names is definitely not viable as the list is as big as the Petronas Towers (Yes, one of my cherishable moments at HP – visiting those towers as an MVC/Most Valuable Contributor :)). But, true to my heart, I am thankful to everyone of you. When I revealed to you people about my resignation for HP, after close to six (6) years, getting relieved on this 6th of August, the following are some of the responses –

* We really hate to see you go…/I hate to lose you…
* Boy, I’ll miss you…/I will seriously miss u like crazyyy…
* I wish I had got a chance to work with u…/May I can join u there…
* I want to retain the best…/You are a potential resource…
* It is a loss to HP…/Hope u return soon…

I am A+ Certified, P+ Rated and been 5+ yrs Tenured… but above all, the above comments are my true reflections/measurement scales of what I have been here and achieved… the respect and your never ending love and support… I am honored and am blessed to receive such a regard. Thank you all and I hope to live upto those comments and better myself as a person.

Being an Analyst of Quality (Quality Analyst :)) for most part of my tenure, observing and analyzing has become a part of my life now and owing to this… here is a bit/bite of it before bowing out… I never had a clue of my date of joining (DOJ) in HP in advance until I joined… but probably my last working day (LWD) was decided well before and was with me all along as my… Employee ID – 20105315. Yes… reading it in the format of YYYYMMDD and rounding the numbers to single digits will tell you the fact… (YYYY-MM-DD -> 2010-53-15 -> 2010 (year)-08 (5+3)-06 (1+5) -> 06th August 2010). Hmm, a strange coincidence… might not be applicable to others… :)

Yes… yes, I have been called a STUPID (Super Talented Unique Person In Demand !) and a FOOL (Freak Of One Liners !) too… J But then, I take them all as equal as your appreciations and compliments. Well, it is in my blood (group B+ve) which always reminds me to ‘Be Positive’. I miss you people (atleast for now) and would definitely return to HP, if it is written again… might be as a MAN-AGE-R (a MAN who by AGE gains R/Respect in every aspect). Till then, you can be in touch with me through the following, if interested. And please, do not hesitate to call up for any assistance… :)

Email me at: srikanth.gadwal@yahoo.com / gsk231@gmail.com
Scrap me on Orkut: http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile?uid=12730330254934588213
Faceoff on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/srikanth.gadwal
May We Blog on Weblog: http://scottway.blogspot.com
Follow my tweets on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gsk231

I wish you, your family and friends… all the very best and take good care. Best wishes for your future goals and endeavours and a bright career.

With thanks, regards and best wishes,
G.Srikanth – 91 9880662885.
========================
P.S: (Now, Post Script) I believe, relations flourish on communications; be it wishing, greeting or just a smile. And in our busy lives, thanks to one or the other happy occasion every month in every year, we can celebrate with our/other people. Even if we just extend wishes on that day by any means (email/sms/chat/call), it would do a world of good… for sure. So, if anyone interested, please check out http://timeanddate.com/ & HP Calendar…
Many happy returns of the days ahead... :)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]