Wednesday, September 10, 2008

 

What will happen, when I die…

Hello All,

Just a weird thought had me pen this down.
It might sound bad and portray me mad,
making someone sad and no one might be glad!!!
Well, I feel there is a meaning in these words and here with a leaning, it goes....

What will happen, when I die…
Do people weep or do they cry?
Do they see my body getting fry?
Do they see my blood getting dry?

Do they see my body becoming a paste?
Do they see it being dumped into a waste?
For the kites and vultures to have a taste...

Do they feel bad about my death?
Do they see me getting buried in the earth?
My body getting at-last, a permanent berth...

Why should I mull over all these things?
When it does not matter after my final bell rings...
Or does it…and do I see what’s next, with wings!!!

Is there something really called as soul?
Or is it only a fiction, unreal and foul?
Which is out of the rational bowl...

Science says there are no signs of it...
Shastras say we have to believe it!!!
But after death, do I really care for it?

When my five sense organs,
Fuse into the five elements...
Would I think, what else remains?

Hence I ask, why should I-
think; what will happen, when I die…

All the best and take care….
With thanks, regards and best wishes,
G.Srikanth.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
when we die ........

i think....


we DIE
 
What happens? Well, world goes on - without you.
 
If u DIE, we shall CRY, after 2 days eyes will DRY, so...RYEEEEEEEE mani uriki will have some manchurian FRY.....but I will TRY to make my eyes DRY....b'coz tomorrow never dies...
life gets carried away after u or I DIE....
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]